tu wong foo brother!!! shit i don't know what that means. Hell I don't even know how to spell that shit! I am your 911th profile viewer... but you probably get that all the time...yeah? The boy in the store that started dancing... me in '81. no!,!,!, I mean the little one... no the little kid, asshole!... I know all asian's are little. OK, Yao is 7 feet tall and play's basketball... an exception my brotha... an exception!!! ~GK
tu wong foo brother!!! shit i don't know what that means. Hell I don't even know how to spell that shit! I am your 911th profile viewer... but you probably get that all the time...yeah? The boy in the store that started dancing... me in '81. no!,!,!, I mean the little one... no the little kid, asshole!... I know all asian's are little. OK, Yao is 7 feet tall and play's basketball... an exception my brotha... an exception!!! ~GK
ReplyDelete