Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Farm Country goes Mormon Country


(2004 Production of The Taming of the Shrew with Leslie Brott)

That's right, I'm off to the Utah Shakespearean Festival this summer for a much more traditional approach to Billy Bob. My casting there is great, Paris in Romeo and Juliet, and Lysander in A Midsummer Night's Dream. I think that makes this Midsummer the FIFTH one I've done. It was a hard decision and even a harder call to Great River informing them of my choice, but ultimately, it's a very good move. This will be my first professional leading role! As Miss Jayup and Magdog would say, w00t!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:06 AM

    double WOOT! good going michael! do i sense a roadtrip to utah? stinky salt lake, here we come!
    -magdog

    ReplyDelete
  2. so proud of you, bruzer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:06 PM

    Very proud of you Michael...and we will be there to see you !!!!!! Mom

    ReplyDelete