Wednesday, January 12, 2005

An Evening at the Movies

Decided to go see the movie Sideways at the Illustrious Savoy 16 in Savoy, IL. A mere 3-ish mile jaunt from Urbana, the '83 Ford Ranger had no problems arriving at the cultural mecca of said town.


So many choices for the future



We have arrived!


After the movie, which has to do a lot with wine, Eric and I decided to stop next door to Friar Tuck's Beverage Emporium. The Kmart of Booze if you will:

Eric always stands in the appropriate place, doesn't he?

So many choices!


There we go! An old family favorite. The Bogle's.


Needless to say. The screen is a little fuzzy as I write this. Good night all!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:09 AM

    warning! "a life aquatic" was pretty disappointing. just thought i'd let you know. save your money (for more wine!!)
    -maggie (a friend of jenni's in sf)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I didn't know I had other people looking at this thing... I feel like a little schoolgirl blushing and giggling knowing you're looking at this thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. morning!

    i got my bogle fetish from you and shana.

    is sideways really "the movie of the year"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:30 AM

    **giggle** michaer, you so sirry!
    -mags
    p.s. i'm watching. and judging. judging and watching.
    p.p.s. you don't know me, but i'm just being goofy, k?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:45 PM

    are you saying that I am handicapped

    ReplyDelete