Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some of my favorite signs on I15 Northbound

I15 from SLC to Layton is Debbie's typical drive to work. We also take this drive when we want to go to Target. I've always noticed this, but wanted to photo document it for the rest to see. Utah, perhaps Salt Lake City more specifically, is really into lasers. They love lasers. They have lasers to dissolve the fat off of you. They have lasers to obliterate the unseemly hair that grows on your arms, legs, and back. And apparently the people that live between Salt Lake and Layton really need to be reminded that these services exist:


Deft use of pun my boy! Ha ha! I shall call you soon!


Wait, they suck? Oh I get it. It's self-depricatory humor used to catch the eye, then deliver its true message. Great. Now I'm haunted by the sound of a laser beam sucking the fat globules out of a portly thigh. I also enjoy the picture of a model who invariably works out every day of her life with a pair of men's jeans that belonged to that Subway guy.


What is a real man? Apparently it's a dude with the body of a 13 year old and the head of a 33 year data programmer from an IBM's satellite office in Orem, Utah. If that's the ideal I'm supposed to be striving for then I will keep the pain of my dingleberries thank you very much.


I couldn't resist this one. It says snot! Snot is funny! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment